* Routine visits may be arranged through the office Monday – Friday between 9am and 5pm
* We are available for Emergency visits at all times
* We endeavour to offer the vet of your choice.
* For horses kept at livery yards, we endeavour to coordinate the visit with any other clients at the yard to share the visit fee.
* The visit fee charged is based on the distance in zones from the surgery.
- A consultation will include an examination and advice
- Any necessary treatment will be administered or dispensed at the time.
- A protracted examination/attention of a case may incur further charges on a time basis.
- If further investigations are required, e.g. nerve blocks, radiography, ultrasonography etc., we will likely arrange a mutually suitable time to come back unless time was available to carry out the procedure there and then.
- All procedures will be carried out at the yard, in the comfort of your horse’s ‘own home’, unless referral to a hospital is required for specific treatment.