FREE VISIT ZONES
Free Visit Zones
In February 2021, Park Equine launched our “Free Visit Zones” which have proved exceptionally useful for a number of our clients.
We have divided the practice area into four zones and offer free call outs once a week to each zone.
Zone 1 (purple): Monday
Zone 2 (yellow): Tuesday
Zone 3 (green): Wednesday
Zone 4 (red): Thursday
Please see the Zone map and Post Code Table for further details.
Free Zone Visit Terms and Conditions:
- Zone visits will include routine work only.
- The vet will attend wherever possible, between 8.30am – 5pm.
- Free visits must be booked by 4pm the previous working day.
- Times for the visit will be given in the morning, or the evening before if possible.
- If the client cannot make the allocated time, a full visit fee will apply.
- In the event of an emergency, the vet/time may be subject to change. Any change will be communicated to you as soon as possible.
- All veterinary work will be charged at our standard rates.
- Work done must be paid on the day, by card or cash.
- Only available to clients whose accounts are not outstanding beyond our Terms of Business nor are in breach of our Terms and Conditions.
- Extra horses added to a Zone visit after 4pm the previous working day will be charged a relevant % of a full visit.
- The boundaries of the free visit zones may be altered at any time.
Services NOT included:
- Lameness work-ups
- Diagnostic imaging
- Pre-purchase examinations
- Shockwave or Acupuncture