!!FREE VISIT OFFERS STARTING THIS FEBRUARY!!
Free Visit Zones
We are very happy to announce the launch of our “Free visit Zones” starting Monday 15th of February 2021!
We have divided the practice area into 4 zones and we will offer free call outs once a week to each zone.
Zone 1 (purple): Monday
Zone 2 (yellow): Tuesday
Zone 3 (green): Wednesday
Zone 4 (red): Thursday
Please see the Zone map and Post Code Table for further details.
Free Zone Visit Terms and Conditions:
- Zone visits will include routine work only.
- The vet will attend wherever possible, between 8.30am – 5pm.
- Free visits must be booked by 4pm the previous working day.
- Times for the visit will be given in the morning, or the evening before if possible.
- If the client cannot make the allocated time, a full visit fee will apply.
- In the event of an emergency, the vet/time may be subject to change. Any change will be communicated to you as soon as possible.
- All veterinary work will be charged at our standard rates.
- Work done must be paid on the day, by card or cash.
- Only available to clients whose accounts are not outstanding beyond our Terms of Business nor are in breach of our Terms and Conditions.
- Extra horses added to a Zone visit after 4pm the previous working day will be charged a relevant % of a full visit.
- The boundaries of the free visit zones may be altered at any time.
Services NOT included:
- Lameness work-ups
- Diagnostic imaging
- Pre-purchase examinations
- Shockwave or Acupuncture